Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where have I been?

I have taken a hiatus to take myself to Craft University.

Okay, so with a combination of books, the internet, and friends, I have taught myself new crafts.

I still have hundreds of Japanese Temari Balls, several at listed on Etsy, and I am working on listing more for sale.  www.etsy.com/shop/sabiwabi

I have been improving and perfecting my Tsumami Kanzashi skills.  I am in the process of photographing and listing the 50 new kanzashi I have created!

Oh, and there is something else...

Since January 2012, I have been learning to crochet!  I LOVE crochet!!!  I am as obsessed with crochet as I have ever been with Temari.

I will begin to sell crochet on Etsy and at my craft booth.

My first item for sale will be SUSHI!!!!!

I have already sold out of all the sushi I have made and am working on more.

Here's a sneak peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment